1. The promoter is: BLOCKHEAD HQ Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2, The Eridge Estate Yard, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 9JR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BLOCKHEAD HQ Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Routes to entry for the competition are as follows:
Route 1: Via https://www.blockheadenergy.com/supercompetition
Route 2: Via https://www.blockheadenergy.com/supersubscription
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 15th October 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. BLOCKHEAD HQ Ltd reserve the right to extend the competition past the closing date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1-year supply of BLOCKHEAD Energy or Vitamin Gum (two 10-piece packs, every two weeks), 1-year Netflix subscription, 1-year Spotify subscription, 1-year Amazon Prime subscription, 1-year Asos Premier Delivery subscription.
12. The prize package is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize package is not transferable. The prize package is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Subscription prizes will start within 28 days of the closing date and last one calendar year.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter. There are two ways to enter this competition as stated above. Each new subscription purchase or Instagram post containing product and tagged with @blockheadenergy will be counted as a valid entry. Any entry that follows @blockheadenergy on Instagram will receive one extra chance to win. Current subscribers to any BLOCKHEAD Subscription are automatically entered into the competition.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. BLOCKHEAD HQ Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third-party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org